Monday, May 19, 2014

When Two Arrows Cross Path

After a gruelling 1 week of finishing up a big assignments I realise I could not have done it with the help from others around me. The support and encouragement that they give always helps and most importantly their presence makes a difference.

Sometimes, when I don't feel confident about certain things although I may have the ability to face it, a friends presence helps reassure all those doubts. The fact that one can be open and transparent to someone without fear, just set me free to be who I am on the inside, a different kind of liberation that I myself have kept away for so long.

Yes, they may be annoying, yes they may not posses the skills that you require. But I believe everyone would need two  important aspect in being a friend. They are simply to believe and trust.

Believe 
The affirmations that others can give me, helps clear the fog of my very own disbelief. they get me out of my world of incapability and let me know I am far more that I can achieve and lets me see the task that I am probably facing is merely child's play to my standard. This invisible effect that radiates from a person/friend is felt and surprisingly makes a big difference.

Trust
Probably the key thing to a meaningful relationship between both parties. Without it, the whole thing would probably crumble.  Some find it easy to trust while others are a little more cautious, whatever the reason is, at least everyone of us have some level of trust with one another. It's easy to tell the trust level between two people just by looking at how they act with each other. And usually those with a stronger sense of trust are the mot joyous ones.

Sometimes it makes one envy doesn't it? That others get to share in the richness of a relationship while you think all by yourself you will never attain such a dream. Well, the sooner that mindset is debunk and realised as a lie. The sooner that dream will be reached. Eventually.

-RF-

No comments:

Post a Comment