Saturday, April 20, 2013

Laziness

It just hit me, I have so many things I would so love to achieve.

The basics would just be good at sports and pretty much in good fitness condition most of the time. and be reasonably good in guitar. Then again there is a part of me that is so lazy that I don't do anything to achieve such goals. I just cant seem to be bothered to work hard for it.

Always wanting to find easy short cut ways. But honestly it has been years and I don't see any short cuts anywhere. Which got me thinking, if I stick to this attitude and approach of my life. What would the end be like for me? Would I be satisfied? Heck NO!

Even though all would be lost once my time on this earth is over, and when I'm up there in Heaven I'll have all the earthly skills I could have but might not use them all. So yes, Probably I need a picture of my FAT self to motivate me to exercise. and a very rusty guitar with me still trying to learn whatever I am trying to learn now.

No, I cant live like this, not the ending I would want, I must, I have to change and go through whatever ______ that comes at me to not live a live to such  an ending.

Yes even if that was my end, I'd still be content with life and enjoying it. But why not go further when I still can right?

Next time you see me :) do encourage me to keep striving. You kinda needa kill laziness everyday, as it revives every time.

-Ronald-

No comments:

Post a Comment