Sunday, March 23, 2014

Grace

  The grace of God never fails to amaze me, always tearing me down yet empowering, ripping me apart yet I can feeling alive, hurting yet at peace.  The more I study and learn about Jesus the more I begin to shed of old skins that I never realise was ever there. The deeper I allow Him to interfere in life, I begin to view this life differently, a glimpse of wanting to share the gospel to everyone. I pray this year for the gospel to touch my heart to the point of no return, to be broken for the lost and passionate about his calling in my life. Everything will eventually point to Jesus, whatever thats going to happen from now onwards I can only depend on his grace, any other would be insufficient. May He guide me with his grace to be more than conquerers in this world.  

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us
(Romans 8:37 KJV)

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me

(2 Corinthians 12:9 ESV)

-Ronald-

No comments:

Post a Comment