Thursday, September 4, 2014

:)'s

I should really get started on my assignment, but first let me jot down a quick thought I had that may make the world a better place.

Smiles, not just those quick smirk that people give showing an act of interest, but rather those smiles that really light up the whole atmosphere, be to it in a party, a casual conversation or even through a mobile device ! I believe its those genuine smile that gives out a glow like no other, an expression of joy and happiness that reflects a persons inner being either for the moment or as whole.

I may not know what smiles may do to us biologically but all I know for now that if it  manages to get me going by for another day,week or months, it will do. This leads the question of, if its such a joyous moment that may capture a persons heart. What value may I place upon such a moment? Would all that I do be worth it at the end? What limits be broken just to witness once more a beautiful moment?

So here's my take. I think its all good to seek such phenomenon but not at the expense of your life principles. The danger is turning something thats beautiful into an idol itself. Yes, I strive to bring out a smile from everyone most of the time. I won't always succeed, and most definitely won't kill myself to see one happen. But when I do succeed, it comes and goes in a moment. How we retain it depends entirely up to you.

End Message: Just smile more, somehow it just works

R.F

No comments:

Post a Comment