Sunday, June 22, 2014

Too Close To Comfort

Recently I've only been doing two things, studying and watching dragon ball (been ages, finally am able to catch this series).

There are plenty of moments in dragon ball that are dangerous. Talk about living on the edge. Although its fictional and all I do enjoy the journey of catching this long anime series.

It just makes me wonder of how one can achieve greatness if only they work hard, really hard. Of course with a little bit of natural ability and talent you may have a better start. But regardless, hard work is usually the key to unlock each one's potential. To sweat, to feel pain and frustration. The hard way usually leads to a grounded success.

Being born in this current time, I was hardly given a task where I needed to work hard, all the cool gadgets and tool out there just helps make everything look easy. In fact it even gets the job done effectively and quick. But by being so used to finding quick fix solutions, I to can be so accustomed to this way that I apply it in the areas of my life where it does not work in the fast efficient way.

Sometimes I have to beat myself to work harder in the areas I know there are no shortcuts. With that in mind, I have allowed the habit of laziness to take control, always seeking for an easy way for everything. I just love shortcuts, who doesn't right?

What makes you feel alive? What is it that makes your fist clench? To be filled with hope that regardless of the obstacle you'd strive anyway? Seek for it, find it and live. Working hard can always be tough, but I guess if I am able to find that something to fight for, that something to live for, a divine reason for my living and doing. Something thats worth it to the point of death. That something must have to be valuable beyond measure. The journey and lessons of life continues..

-RF-

No comments:

Post a Comment