Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Beautiful Things

Lately got some inspiration from the song
Beautiful Things - Gungor

I'm always looking around in this beautiful city of Melbourne, it can be a simple night scenery of the city as I cycle pass it to get back home, a gentle but cold rainy day, or even the bright sunny day along with a ride in the park. Beautiful moments may happen out of the blue, but it can also come from a perspective that embraces everything around him.




The good news is, many of us in fact, appreciate the things that are surrounding us. The simple, the complex things that we can see touch and admire everyday. There are always moments in my life where I would just like to stop everything that I am doing and enjoy the scenery or the moment that I am living in. To let the moment sink, to live as if everything seems right out of the chaotic world brings about a peace in my heart.





Sometimes even songs and music, and its precisely from inspiration that most songs are written. One can definitely tell if a song carries meaning to it or just plain bull. 




To be so amaze by such beauty that is all around us I cannot fantom on how much more the creator is,  my no means my limited mind can ever image, there is no scale fit to measure. Thats an amazing God, and knowing what He has done on the Cross, a Beautiful Saviour. My Saviour.



If the universe an everything in it is not enough to inspire you of a creator who architect everything from the largest sun to the smallest detail in a flower, I pray and hope somehow you just read with an open mind.

What inspires you ? What captivates you? What gets you off your feet to chase it? 


Let's start living 

RF

No comments:

Post a Comment