Saturday, September 22, 2012

Momentum To Read at The Wrong Time

22/09/2012

Finally got the time to rest and get my life back in order. Instead of telling my body on what to do I instead have allowed it to drift me away from the very reason I am here.

For the past 3 weeks I was able to finish up 3 books in which I read and actually caught my interest. All 3 tackle on different matter and truly blessed to have learn from it. The books are

1.  Velvet Elvis: Repainting The Christian Faith, Rob Bell

2.  Sex is not the problem (Lust is): Sexual purity in a lust-saturated world, Joshua Harris

3. The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan For Financial Fitness, Dave Ramsey


All 3 different books with 3 different topics with 3 different thinking.

To explain more on the title, I currently have 3 weeks of studies left and the past 3 weeks I've been reading on non-academic related books. Good and Bad I would say.

Overall I enjoyed reading these books and would hope to succeed in recapping these books in my book journal which I got for recapping purposes.

I would highly recommend reading the last 2 books as it is indeed very practical and a essential life lesson in which many of us think we are to learn through experience or in other else means.

-Ronald Foo-
Right thing at the wrong time is wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment